VP, US STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present"- Albert Camus
Areas of Expertise
- US Payer Marketplace
- RWE and HEOR generation and dissemination
- Healthcare Economic Information/FDAMA 114 and other field focused resources development
- HTA Assessments
- Digital Solutions
Chad has over 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience and leadership primarily focused on field/payer facing roles in health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), medical, and market access.
Chad has technical expertise in several therapeutic areas and focused on real world evidence generation and communication to meet US payers evidence needs to support access and reimbursement. As a result, he helped to secure > $10 million dollars in product revenues, partnered to gain or maintain formulary access for various products > 20 payer accounts. Chad is an author on over 20 presentations and publications.
Chad has demonstrated the ability to lead and work collaboratively with teams while strategically generating and communicating key clinical and health economic evidence needs which he now uses to help clients meet their goals.
Prior to joining Aesara, Chad worked at Intarcia Therapeutics, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Astellas Inc, and Eli Lilly. Chad is a pharmacist by training receiving his Doctor of Pharmacy from the University of Mississippi.
- Successful payer engagements across blockbuster product launches – Eliquis and Opdivo
- Identified and executed on unique payer specific HEOR data for large national payer resting in a publication and led to formulary access and reimbursement.
- Developed innovative digital efficiency interactive models (schizophrenia, cardiovascular)
- Successfully executed on various HTA submissions: Blue Cross Blue Shield Evidence Street, Hayes Inc., ICER – January 2018.
- Real-world comparison of all-cause Hospitalizations, hospitalizations due to stroke and major bleeding, and costs for non-valvular atrial fibrillation patients prescribed oral anticoagulants in a US health plan. 2018
- The Economic Burden of ACPA-Positive Status Among Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis Jul 17, 2017 Journal of Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy
- Clinical characteristics, healthcare costs, and resource utilization in hepatitis C vary by genotype Jan 27, 2017 Current Medical Research & Opinion
- Factors and Reasons Associated with Switching in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Newly Initiated on Biologic DMARDs and Impact on Health Care Resource Utilization in a Managed Care Organization Jan 15, 2016 Journal of Medical Economics
- PharmD, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- Post-Doctoral Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowship
- US Health Outcomes, Eli Lilly and Company
Finding and maintaining internal energy has always driven me through various stages of my career. The letter Φ is a fusion of the letter Ι (divine-power) with the letter Ο (entity). Appropriately, a flame in a candle resembles the letter Φ. At AESARA being able to use that exuberance allows me to provide impactful work combined with innovative digital solutions to help our clients achieve their market access and evidence generation needs in the rapidly changing healthcare world.