VP, VALUE EVIDENCE
New York, NY
For it is the giving that we receive?"St Francis of Assisi
Areas of Expertise
- Health Economics
I am a passionate, dynamic, and versatile leader who can combine strategic thinking and technical excellence. Expert in health economics, market access, pricing, RWE, and health policy in US and globally. Experience across the product lifecycle and therapeutic areas. Track record of success in developing and executing impactful and innovative value and access strategies. Foster a culture of sharing, learning, and innovation. Experience in both pharmaceutical industry and academia.
- Led Covid-19 Pfizer Vaccine and Treatment pricing, value, and access strategy during the pandemic, as well as negotiations around the globe.
- Lead and designed the Eliquis RWE strategy that became the foundation of the life cycle management strategy and allowed to brand to become a blockbuster. This was a best practice within Pfizer and industry.
- Lead the value and access position on bococizumab (Pfizer PCSK9i) termination decision (already in phase 3, and most expensive clinical program ever internally) which was value based and not safety based. A first time in Pfizer history and potentially industry history.
- Lead and built a new function acting as the Pfizer hub for Market Access, HEOR, and RWE, across therapeutic areas, initiatives, capabilities, processes, methodologies, and operation to become industry leading. Started with 1 FTE and in 3 years moved to 18 FTEs
- In my last year at Pfizer, I promoted 3 colleagues and switched roles for 4 colleagues to allow them to grow as leaders. Before leaving the company, I also made sure that different promotions for my team took place (2 to VPs and 2 to Sn Dir).
- PhD in Economics. ‘Universita` Politecnica delle Marche’, Italy.
- MSc in Health Economics. University of York, UK.
- MSc in Economics. ‘Universita` Politecnica delle Marche’, Italy.
- Degree in Economics. ‘Universita` Politecnica delle Marche’, Italy.