Lorie B. Mody
DIRECTOR, VALUE EVIDENCE
Chapel Hill, NC
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."- Aesop
Areas of Expertise
- Academy of Managed Care (AMCP) Format dossiers
- Pre-approval information exchange space
- Evolving digital therapeutics space
Lorie has over 10 years of experience as a consultant in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and digital therapeutics space, providing strategic and scientific oversight of projects that develop and communicate the value of innovative and life-saving therapies. This experience is coupled with more than 10 years in the pharmaceutical industry where she partnered with internal and external stakeholders on a broad range of medical communications needs.
- Developed strategic training initiatives to retain, attract, and develop top talent for a large team of consultants from a wide variety of backgrounds. Provided ongoing support of team members’ growth across areas devoted to US and global communication efforts.
- Identified need for and established a successful 2-year degree-granting medical communications fellowship in a large organization.
- PharmD, University of Chapel Hill, Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Drug Information Practice Residency, Medical University of South Carolina
Eta, Η η, symbolizes the energy of joy and love. It is a letter of equilibrium, a quality that suggests harmony with the world around you and the ability to be in the right place at the right time and, as such, to recognize your full potential. Further, Eta represents renewal and a pursuit of perfection. You may recognize lowercase Eta as a symbol in several scientific and mathematical settings. I particular like the use of η to signify efficiency in the telecommunications field which includes a vast area of technologies to rapidly and effectively communicate, a basic desire of all humans.