Tyler K. Reinsch
Director, VALUE EVIDENCE
Goodness is the only investment that never fails.- Henry David Thoreau
Areas of Expertise
- Evidence Generation (cost-effectiveness or budget impact analysis, retrospective database analysis)
- Health Technology Assessment
- Market Access
- Pharmaceutical Policy
- Value dossiers
Tyler Reinsch is a Director within the Value Evidence. Before joining AESARA, Tyler completed a fellowship in HEOR at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline where his work focused on the generation of evidence for GSK’s respiratory portfolio. He is a member of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) and the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP).
- Kruzikas DT, Malone DC, Pham SV, Reinsch TK, Akehurst R. HTA and economics in the United States: a systematic review of ICER reports to evaluate trends, identify factors association with recommendations, and understand implications. J Manag Care Spec Pharm 2020; 26(12):1548-1557. doi: 10.18553/jmcp.2020.26.12.1548
- Stanford RH, Korrer S, Brekke L, Reinsch T, Bengtson LGS. Validation and assessment of the COPD Treatment Ratio (CTR) as a predictor of severe exacerbation. Chronic Obstr Pulm Dis 2020; 7(1):38-48. doi: 10.15326/jcopdf.7.1.2019.0132
- Stanford R, Averell C, Parker ED, Blauer-Peterson C, Reinsch TK, Buikema A. Assessment of adherence and asthma medication ratio (AMR) for once-daily and twice-daily inhaled corticosteroid/long-acting beta-agonist (ICS/LABA) for asthma. J Allergy Clinical Immunol Pract 2019; 7(5):1488-1496.e7. doi: 10.1016/j.jaip.2018.12.021
- Stanford R, Parker E, Reinsch TK, Buikema A. Assessment of COPD related outcomes and cost in patients initiating a once daily or twice daily ICS/LABA. Respir Med 2019; 150:1-7. doi: 10.1016/j.rmed.2019.01.019.
- Bogart M, Reinsch T, Glassberg M, Stanford RH. Impact of prompt versus delayed initiation of triple therapy post COPD exacerbation in a US-managed care setting. Respir Med 2018;145:138-144. doi: 10.1016/j.rmed.2018.10.013.
- Bogart M, Stanford RH, Reinsch T, Hull M, Buikema A, Hulbert E. Clinical characteristics and medication patterns in patients with COPD prior to initiation of triple therapy with ICS/LAMA/LABA: a retrospective study. Respir Med 2018;142:73-80. doi: 10.1016/j.rmed.2018.07.009.
- Post-doctoral fellowship, Health Outcomes, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- PharmD, Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- BA, Biology and Chemistry, Drury University, Springfield, MO
To me, Psi represents leveraging known information to model the behavior of an underlying, complex system as a means to more easily communicate how that system is behaving in the present and make predictions about that behavior in the future. I believe this acts as a good analogy as it relates to my work focusing on generating quality evidence to aid healthcare decision making.