MARKET ACCESS FELLOW
Chapel Hill, NC
Anthony Hudzik is the AESARA/University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy Market Access and Informatics Fellow. He performs health outcomes research with faculty in the Divisions of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy (DPOP) and Practice Advancement and Clinical Education (PACE). At AESARA, he works directly with staff in the Evidence Institute and the Strategic Consulting Group.
Anthony received a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from the University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy. During pharmacy school he was a research assistant at the Texas Center for Health Outcomes Research and Education (TxCORE) and worked on a variety of projects involving mobile health and transitions of care programs. Anthony also has experience in managed care working for both Tabula Rasa and Baylor Scott and White Health Plan during pharmacy school.
- Feasibility of a GPS-enabled mHealth Intervention to Enhance Care Coordination among People Experiencing Homelessness
- A Scoping Review of Community Paramedicine: Evidence and Implications for Interprofessional Practice
- Enhanced Medication Reconciliation to Improve Older Adults Medication Use during Care Transitions
Areas of Expertise
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Health Outcomes Research
- PharmD, The University of Texas at Austin, College of Pharmacy
- BS, Physiology and Neurobiology University of Maryland
- BA, Anthropology, University of Maryland