DIRECTOR, VALUE EVIDENCE
Eta, the seventh letter of the Greek alphabet, represents virtues such as reliability, diligence, intelligence, and organization which are strengths I can identify me with. Additionally, Eta represents friendly, clear and concise communication, which I value very much. I believe that clear communication and honesty are key components of integrity – which in turn is the major foundation of trustful and rewarding relationships.
With more than 25 years of industry experience, Claudia has specialized over the past 15 years on advising leading pharmaceutical companies’ global and local HEOR and market access/pricing teams. With a strong focus on transparency and user-friendliness, Claudia has led projects for the creation of product specific value stories, high-quality value dossiers as well as interactive value communication materials. She has also managed various health economic evaluations and led multi-regional trainings of internal and external stakeholders covering therapeutic areas such as diabetes, CNS, neurology, cardiovascular disease, fertility, and oncology. Successful leadership for Claudia means active listening, empowered teamwork and collaborative, outcome focused problem solving.
- Development and roll-out of interactive value toolkits for client’s key products in different indications
- Management of various projects using RWE data to support reimbursement assessments
- Leading various projects for development of HE models to support pricing and market access of companies’ key products
- Developed and conducted interactive trainings for internal and external stakeholders to support the use of HE documents for communication
- Lowin J, Bergman A, Chaudhuri KR, Findley LJ, Roeder C, Schifflers M, Wood E, Morris S. A cost-effectiveness analysis of levodopa/carbidopa intestinal gel compared to standard care in late stage Parkinson’s disease in the UK. J Med Econ. 2011;14(5):584-93
- Bühler K, Roeder C, Schwarze JE, Lispi M, Allignol A, Falla E, Lukyanov V, D Hooghe T, Fischer R. Cost-effectiveness analysis of recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone alfa(r-hFSH) and urinary highly purified menopausal gonadotropin (hMG) based on data from a large German registry. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2022 Dec;85(Pt B):188-202.
- Schwarze JE, Venetis C, Iniesta S, Falla E, Lukyanov V, de Agustin Calvo E, D Hooghe T, Roeder C, Matorras R. Originator recombinant human follitropin alfa versus recombinant human follitropin alfa biosimilars in Spain: A cost-effectiveness analysis of assisted reproductive technology related to fresh embryo transfers. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2022 Dec;85(Pt B):203-216. a different outcome.
Areas of Expertise
- Payer Communications
- Real-World Evidence
- Market Access and Pricing
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research Strategy
Pharmacist, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
PhD Health Economics, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany