Pamela M. Read
VP, Strategic Partnerships
I am motivated by bringing out the uniqueness in others and seeing individuals and teams achieve their own ultimate end goal. Lambdas utilize logic to help overcome obstacles and are a source of hope and direction. As a result, my goal at AESARA is to listen to our customers and create digital solutions that stand out from the pack and ultimately enhance the success of our life-science partners.
Pam is the Digital Solutions VP at AESARA responsible for commercial support, product & IP development and internal operations for existing and new product lines. She is solution oriented and seen as a trusted advisor finding efficient ways to drive our clients success in an ever-changing environment.
With more than 12 years in the life sciences and healthcare consulting, Pam brings a practical perspective to digital solutions with a keen sensitivity to the customer’s challenges and needs. Within her previous role at a prominent HEOR/MA consultancy, Pam worked to develop evidence generation strategies to address market access needs, executing on those plans to generate evidence and outcomes, leveraging real world data, and pinpointing the expertise in order to provide clients clear value and product differentiation. In addition, Pam worked to create customized, long-term solutions for biopharma clients. In this role she helped to conceive and manage alliances with top-tier pharma and successfully led select cross-functional teams to help align clients’ strategic priorities and clinical milestones.
Pam holds a double BSc in biological sciences and psychology from the University of Calgary and an MSc in business psychology from the University of Westminster.
- Assisted in the conceptualization and implementation of alliance partnerships with a handful of top-tier biopharmaceuticals.
- Define and create biotech strategy to assist HEOR/MA customers in support of product launch.
- Alliance director for global, multi-year agreement to support the real-world evidence assessments for top 10 biopharmaceutical focusing on product development and pre-/post-approval processes that support improvements in the overall quality of patient care.
Areas of Expertise
- Market Access
- Evidence Generation
- Real-World Evidence
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Biopharmaceuticals / Biotechnology
- Strategic Alliances
- Contract Negotiation
- BSc, Biological Sciences, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- BSc, Psychology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- MSc, Business Psychology, University of Westminster, London, UK