Tyler K. Reinsch
Strategic Evidence Solutions Associate
To me, Psi represents leveraging known information to model the behavior of an underlying, complex system as a means to more easily communicate how that system is behaving in the present and make predictions about that behavior in the future. I believe this acts as a good analogy as it relates to my work focusing on generating quality evidence to aid healthcare decision making.
Tyler Reinsch is a Strategic Evidence Associate within the Evidence Institute. Before joining AESARA, Tyler completed a fellowship in HEOR at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline where his work focused on the generation of evidence for GSK’s respiratory portfolio. He is a member of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) and the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP).
- Bogart M, Reinsch TK, Glassberg MB, Stanford RH. Impact of prompt initiation of triple therapy post COPD exacerbation in a managed care setting. (Manuscript Submitted)
- Bogart M, Reinsch TK, Hull M, Buikema A, Hulbert E, Stanford RH. Clinical characteristics and medication patterns in patients with COPD prior to initiation of triple therapy with ICS/LAMA/LABA: a retrospective study. (Manuscript Submitted)
- Stanford RH, Averell C, Parker ED, Blauer-Peterson C, Reinsch TK, Buikema AR. Assessment of adherence and asthma medication ratio (AMR) for a once-daily and twice-daily inhaled corticosteroid/long-acting beta agonist (ICS/LABA) for asthma. (Manuscript Submitted)
- O’Donnell JC, Pham SV, Pashos CL, et al. Health Technology Assessment: Lessons Learned from Around the World – An Overview. Value in Health. 2009;12 Suppl 2:S1-S5
- Stang PE, Pham SV, Kinchen K, Raff SB, Mussen F, Gondek F. The identification of benefit in medical intervention: an overview and suggestions for process. American Journal of Therapeutics. 2008;15:495-503.
- Mauskopf JA, Tolson JM, Simpson KN, Pham SV, Albright J. Impact of Zidovudine-Based Triple Combination Therapy on an AIDS Drug Assistance Program. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2000;23:302-313.
Areas of Expertise
- Evidence Generation (cost-effectiveness or budget impact analysis, retrospective database analysis)
- Health Technology Assessment
- Market Access
- Pharmaceutical Policy
- Value dossiers
- Post-doctoral fellowship, Health Outcomes, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- PharmD, Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- BA, Biology and Chemistry, Drury University, Springfield, MO