Manager, Strategic Partnerships
New York, New York
In classical antiquity, it was believed that the universe was a living creature, and that this creature was endowed with “Soul and Reason.” Plato wrote that the World Soul was created by two intersecting circles that converged to take the form of Chi (X) where they crossed. Like the universe, all its inhabitants were endowed with Soul and Reason. In healthcare, I believe that we have reason, intelligence, and rationality aplenty, but that we can always do with a little more soul, more Chi— more relationship-building, more trust, more spirit. At AESARA, I strive to combine intelligence and compassion, soul and reason, and to put our client’s needs at the forefront.
Victoria is a Manager with the Strategic Partnerships team, where she focuses on management consulting. Victoria has a robust background in life science consulting, with experience supporting clients and leading projects in commercial strategy, medical affairs, launch management, and lifecycle planning. She has supported small and large biopharmaceutical companies across indications and through various stages of brand and corporate development.
Prior to AESARA, Victoria spent about four years years working as part of the TwoLabs Strategic Consulting team (formerly CEEK Enterprises) within Envision Pharma Services. She joined TwoLabs after spending several years in the defense industry, where she served as a program manager for international product launches. She holds a BA in Political Science and History from Boston College, and is pursuing an MPH in Health Policy and Management from Columbia’s Mailman School of Public Health.
- Served as PMO Launch Lead for three product launches, leading launch planning activities including drafting of functional plans and timelines, risk identification and mitigation, and ongoing management
- Supported commercial strategy development for first product launches, including situational assessment, opportunity analyses, and strategic imperatives
- Created launch benchmarks to understand best practices and lessons learned from successful and underperforming launches during COVID-19
- Led and supported organizational effectiveness initiatives, including D&I steering committee, functional area reorganization, external vendor proposal process, and employee benefits process
Areas of Expertise
- Launch Planning and Launch Management
- Commercial Strategy Development
- Project Management
- Medical Affairs Support
- Case Study Development
BA, Political Science & History, Boston College