Value Evidence Team
AESARA is looking to add an Associate Director, Value Evidence Team and as a member of VET team, you will:
- Work with AESARA – the digital-forward market access agency – impacting healthcare decision-making to improve people’s lives.
- Manage project team execution balancing technical HEOR expertise, strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, interests in digital applications.
- Bring areas of interest such as payer research, strong research methodology and expertise, HEOR / Market Access strategy and communications, modelling to drive excellence.
Core job areas of responsibilities include:
The Associate Director, Value Evidence Team helps drive strategic and technical execution applying HEOR, Value, and Access principles by:
- Manage technical execution of AESARA’s projects — developing quality, timely and impactful deliverables.
- Identify opportunities, processes and methods to improve effectiveness and/or efficiency of the Value Evidence Team.
- Assist in the development of AESARA’s organization by providing input into the building and shaping of the organization.
- Contribute to the development of AESARA digital solutions by inputting technical expertise in a leading and/or contributing role.
- Graduate level education and 5-8 years relevant experience in biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Hands-on HEOR, Market Access, Managed Markets, Reimbursement experience
- Accustomed to delivering impactful HEOR, value & access input and insight across the development and commercialization lifecycle.
- Experience in development and execution of HEOR deliverables such as, RWD studies, economic models, PROs, value dossiers and/or value communications materials.
- Ability to develop evidence-based value propositions, clinical development value measurement strategies, value evidence generation plans and/or a variety of European HTA, price & reimbursement processes.
- Ability to understand, synthesize and communicate HEOR / Market Access research to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience managing client relationships
- Proficient in producing clear and professional MS suite outputs (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong collaborator, a self-starter and independent thinker.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is flexible, willing to problem solve and stretch out of comfort zones
- A critical thinker, able to challenge conventional thinking and solve complex problems
- Prepared to work in a flexible, fast-moving, timeline-oriented environment
- Exemplary professional values and behaviours, aligned to the AESARA values: Trusted, Bold and Transformative
- Agile, creative, and innovative
Where you will work
AESARA does business all over the world. You can help us from wherever you are. Please use the form below to apply.
AESARA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including various insurance coverages, retirement plan, the opportunity to participate in stock option and bonus plans, career development/growth and participation in service initiatives through the AESARA Foundation.
AESARA is a woman- and POC-owned business: We welcome applicants from all ethnic, religious, and socio-economic backgrounds.
AESARA is providing consulting solutions and creating a suite of software tools to help pharmaceutical companies communicate the value of their products and deliver to the market faster and more efficiently.
We impact access and outcomes by helping clients develop intelligent and technically sound results and translate them into effective communication for experts and non-experts alike.
We are committed to assembling diverse teams and supporting employee success and growth long-term. We donate a portion of our profits to the AESARA Foundation supporting disaster relief and resiliency efforts, making a difference as global citizens.