We are seeking a creative/visual designer to join our team in delivering digital solutions and creating impactful design experiences for clients. The position will require working in a diverse group that interprets user needs, defines new opportunities, visualizes future scenarios, and develops compelling products and services. You will work closely with technical experts, consultants, product developers, engineers, well as client teams in strategic and creative problem-solving.
Does your portfolio feature the kind of innovation and wow factor AESARA’s design team is seeking?
AESARA is creating a suite of software tools to help pharmaceutical companies communicate the value of their products and deliver to the market faster and more efficiently.
We impact access and outcomes by helping clients develop intelligent and technically sound results and translate them into effective communication for experts and non-experts alike.
We are committed to assembling diverse teams and supporting employee success and growth long-term.
We donate a portion of our profits to the AESARA Foundation supporting disaster relief and resiliency efforts, making a difference as global citizens.
Do you enjoying creating impactful stories and experience with your design?
As our creative/visual designer, you will use your skills in these fields to help our users engage, navigate and become comfortable with our products.
The array of materials you will help create will include:
What you will do:
- Infographics, interactive presentations, primarily translating medical/scientific information for doctors, patients, policy makers and health system decision makers
- Internal materials for marketing and business development (Website, Social Media, Proposal brochures, Pitch deck and Proposals)
- Development of e-learning tools, informational videos and podcasts
Do you have expertise and experience to help AESARA build the premier market access agency in the industry?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in graphic design
- A minimum four years professional experience delivering high quality designs to clients
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and successfully home-based
- Experience working in a flexible, fast-moving, timeline-oriented environment
Technical skills Requirements
- Excellent PC skills required. Proficiency in MS Office PowerPoint and Mac Keynotes
- Proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in gamification
- Storyboarding and conceptual sketching
- WordPress and Elementor
- Experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, styling guide, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile
- Videos/Audio editing
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Full Time Opportunity
Yes, start with 1 year contract
Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave