We are seeking a creative/visual designer to join our team in delivering digital solutions and creating impactful communication tools for clients. The position will require working in a diverse group that interprets user needs, defines new opportunities, visualizes future scenarios, and develops compelling products and services. You will work closely with consultants, product developers, as well as client teams in strategic and creative problem-solving.
Interested? See if we can be a good fit below.
Do you enjoy creating impactful stories and experience with your design?
As a member of our Creative team, you are able to produce high-quality communication materials with creative thinking and good design.
The array of materials you will help create will include:
Infographics and interactive presentations, by primarily translating medical/scientific information for physicians, patients, policy makers, and other healthcare decision-makers.
Internal materials for marketing and business development (Website, Social Media, Proposal brochures, Pitch deck and Proposals)
Development of e-learning tools, informational videos and podcasts
Do you have expertise and experience to help AESARA build the premier market access agency in the industry?
Qualifications and specific skills
- Online portfolio demonstrating creative and visual design
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years professional experience delivering high quality designs to clients
- Experience creating impactful presentations using Microsoft Power Point and InDesign x iPDF
- Storyboarding and conceptual sketching
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and successfully home-based
- Experience working in a flexible, fast-moving, timeline-oriented environment
- Exemplary professional values and behaviours, aligned to the AESARA values:
Trusted, Bold and Transformative
- Excellent PC skills required. Proficiency in MS Office
- Highly proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and Acrobat
- Basic knowledge of website design with WordPress and Elementor
- Experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, styling guide, editorial layouts across print, web and mobile
Full Time Opportunity
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Highly motivated – those showing a strong desire to develop cutting-edge products
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
AESARA is providing consulting solutions and creating a suite of software tools to help pharmaceutical companies communicate the value of their products and deliver to the market faster and more efficiently.
We impact access and outcomes by helping clients develop intelligent and technically sound results and translate them into effective communication for experts and non-experts alike.
We are committed to assembling diverse teams and supporting employee success and growth long-term. We donate a portion of our profits to the AESARA Foundation supporting disaster relief and resiliency efforts, making a difference as global citizens.
TrustedWe listen, act and deliver for our clients and each other
BoldWe infuse expertise and confidence and challenge our clients to create a solution
TransformativeWe create meaningful advancement to shape future success
Share this job