Director, Evidence Institute
- Work with AESARA – the digital-forward market access agency – impacting healthcare decision-making to improve people’s lives.
- Manage project team execution balancing technical HEOR expertise, strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, interests in digital applications.
- Bring areas of interest such as payer research, strong research methodology and expertise, HEOR / Market Access strategy and communications, modelling to drive excellence.
As AESARA’s Evidence Institute lead, you will drive strategic and technical execution applying HEOR, Value, and Access principles by:
- Lead / manage technical execution of AESARA’s projects– developing quality, timely and impactful deliverables.
- Identify opportunities/process/methods to improve effectiveness and/or efficiency of the Evidence Institute.
- Drive development of AESARA’s organization by providing input into the building and shaping of the organization.
- Contribute to the development of AESARA digital solutions by inputting technical expertise in a leading and/or contributing role.
- Graduate level education and 10+ years demonstrated leadership ability and experience in HEOR, including senior roles within biotech and/or pharmaceutical companies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong collaborator, a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Accustomed to delivering impactful HEOR, value & access input and insight across the development and commercialization lifecycle.
- Experience in development and execution of HEOR deliverables such as, RWD studies, economic models, PROs, value dossiers and/or value communications materials.
- Expertise developing evidence-based value propositions, clinical development value measurement strategies, value evidence generation plans and/or a variety of European HTA, price & reimbursement processes.
- Proficient in producing clear and professional MS suite outputs (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel).
- Agile, creative, and innovative.
Full Time Opportunity
Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Highly motivated – those showing a strong desire to develop cutting-edge products
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Opportunities for ongoing training, both formal and informal.
We impact access and outcomes by helping clients develop intelligent and technologically sound results and translate them into effective communication for experts and non-experts alike.
We are committed to assembling diverse teams and supporting employee success and growth long-term.
We also believe in making a difference as global citizens by contributing a portion of our profits to the AESARA Foundation, our nonprofit supporting disaster relief and resiliency efforts for those in need.
Please check out our website to learn more about organization and unique business model.