AESARA is looking to add an Executive Director, Strategic Partnerships and as a member of Strategic Partnerships team, you will:
- Lead HEOR/market access strategy and execution of projects
- Develop and deliver high quality, timely strategic considerations and advice as a peer thought partner for biotech and pharma clients on reimbursement value & access topics
- Execute the fundamentals of project management and professional service delivery
- Live the AESARA Agency Model as Agency Lead for one or more key client accounts, creating a trusted partnership and opportunities for future work
- Accelerate AESARA’s growth by helping build and shape the organization, particularly in the high-growth European business
- Contribute to development of AESARA Digital solutions by providing client insights and subject matter expertise
Core job areas of responsibilities include:
- Accountable for P&L client targets
- Provide cross-portfolio services to clients
- Understand the client’s organization and build reach within organization
- Identify and drive new business opportunities
Client Account Management
- Monitor budgets, monitor to mitigate scope deviations, engage client on adjustments
- Lead thru any conflict resolutions that arise
- Ensure appropriate resourcing and skill sets for the project team
- Drive client engagement and assign project team on roles and responsibilities
- Provide final review of workplan, proposals, and interim/final deliverables
Subject Matter Expertise
- Provide technical knowledge
- Bring business and strategic acumen for projects to the client
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise for client/agency growth
- Graduate level education and 10+ years demonstrated leadership ability and experience in HEOR, including senior roles within biotech and/or pharmaceutical companies
- Experienced in development and execution of Market Access / HEOR deliverables: RWD studies, economic models, PROs, value dossiers and value communications materials
- Deep experience of developing evidence-based value propositions, clinical development value measurement strategies, value evidence generation plans, HTA, price & reimbursement processes
- Accustomed to delivering impactful HEOR, value & access input and insight across the development and commercialisation lifecycle
- Proficient in producing clear and professional MS PowerPoint and MS Excel outputs
- Exemplary professional values and behaviours, aligned to the AESARA values: Trusted, Bold and Transformative
- Agile, creative, and innovative
- Energised by the potential of creating needed solutions for HEOR & market access
Where you will work
AESARA does business all over the world. You can help us from wherever you are. Please use the form below to apply.
AESARA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including various insurance coverages, retirement plan, the opportunity to participate in stock option and bonus plans, career development/growth and participation in service initiatives through the AESARA Foundation.
AESARA is a woman- and minority-owned business: we welcome applicants from all ethnic, religious, and socio-economic backgrounds.
AESARA is providing consulting solutions and creating a suite of software tools to help pharmaceutical companies communicate the value of their products and deliver to the market faster and more efficiently.
We impact access and outcomes by helping clients develop intelligent and technically sound results and translate them into effective communication for experts and non-experts alike.
We are committed to assembling diverse teams and supporting employee success and growth long-term. We donate a portion of our profits to the AESARA Foundation supporting disaster relief and resiliency efforts, making a difference as global citizens.
TrustedWe listen, act, and deliver for our clients and each other
BoldWe infuse expertise with confidence and challenge ourselves to create a solution
TransformativeWe create meaningful advancement to shape future success
Share this job