Work with AESARA – the digital-forward market access agency – impacting healthcare decision-making to improve people’s lives.
As part of the AESARA team you will:
- Lead HEOR/market access strategy and execution projects.
- Develop and deliver high quality, timely strategic considerations and advice as a peer thought partner for biotech and pharma clients on reimbursement value & access topics.
- Hands-on experience with evidence-based value propositions, clinical development value measurement strategies, value evidence generation plans and/or a variety of European HTA, price & reimbursement processes.
- Execute the fundamentals of project management and professional service delivery while identifying opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bring areas of interest such as payer research, strong research methodology and expertise, HEOR / Market Access strategy and communications, modelling to drive excellence.
- Contribute to development of AESARA Digital solutions by providing client insights and subject matter expertise.
- Graduate level education and 6- 12+ years demonstrated leadership ability and experience in HEOR including leadership/senior roles within biotech and/or pharmaceutical companies.
- Experienced in development and execution of Market Access/HEOR deliverables: RWD studies, economic models, PROs, value dossiers and value communications materials.
- Expertise developing evidence-based value propositions, clinical development value measurement strategies and value evidence generation plans.
- Accustomed to delivering impactful HEOR, value & access input and insight across the development and commercialization lifecycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong collaborator, a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Proficient in producing clear and professional MS PowerPoint and MS Excel outputs.
- Exemplary professional values and behaviours, aligned to the AESARA values:
Trusted, Bold and Transformative
Yes, with possibility for occasional in-person meetings as client needs
Full Time Opportunity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Opportunities for ongoing training, both formal and informal.
AESARA is providing consulting solutions and creating a suite of software tools to help pharmaceutical companies communicate the value of their products and deliver to the market faster and more efficiently.
We impact access and outcomes by helping clients develop intelligent and technically sound results and translate them into effective communication for experts and non-experts alike.
We are committed to assembling diverse teams and supporting employee success and growth long-term. We donate a portion of our profits to the AESARA Foundation supporting disaster relief and resiliency efforts, making a difference as global citizens.
TrustedWe listen, act and deliver for our clients and each other
BoldWe infuse expertise and confidence and challenge our clients to create a solution
TransformativeWe create meaningful advancement to shape future success
Share this job