Work with AESARA – the digital-forward market access agency – impacting healthcare decision-making to improve people’s lives.
In the AESARA Europe Strategic Partnerships team, you will:
- Lead HEOR/market access strategy and execution projects
- Develop and deliver high quality, timely strategic considerations and advice as a peer thought partner for biotech and pharma clients on reimbursement value & access topics
- Execute the fundamentals of project management and professional service delivery
- Live the AESARA Agency Model as Agency Lead for one or more key client accounts, creating a trusted partnership and opportunities for future work
- Accelerate AESARA’s growth by helping build and shape the organization, particularly in the high-growth European business
- Contribute to development of AESARA Digital solutions by providing client insights and subject matter expertise
- Graduate level education and 10+ years demonstrated leadership ability and experience in HEOR, including senior roles within biotech and/or pharmaceutical companies
- Experienced in development and execution of Market Access / HEOR deliverables: RWD studies, economic models, PROs, value dossiers and value communications materials
- Hands-on experience of European HTA, price & reimbursement processes, as well as developing evidence-based value propositions, clinical development value measurement strategies and value evidence generation plans
- Accustomed to delivering impactful HEOR, value & access input and insight across the development and commercialisation lifecycle
- Proficient in producing clear and professional MS PowerPoint and MS Excel outputs
- Agile, creative and innovative
- Energised by the potential for digital technology to enhance HEOR & market access work
- Exemplary professional values and behaviours, aligned to the AESARA values:
Trusted, Bold and Transformative
Yes, with possibility for occasional in-person meetings as client needs
Full Time Opportunity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Opportunities for ongoing training, both formal and informal.
AESARA is providing consulting solutions and creating a suite of software tools to help pharmaceutical companies communicate the value of their products and deliver to the market faster and more efficiently.
We impact access and outcomes by helping clients develop intelligent and technically sound results and translate them into effective communication for experts and non-experts alike.
We are committed to assembling diverse teams and supporting employee success and growth long-term. We donate a portion of our profits to the AESARA Foundation supporting disaster relief and resiliency efforts, making a difference as global citizens.
TrustedWe listen, act and deliver for our clients and each other
BoldWe infuse expertise and confidence and challenge our clients to create a solution
TransformativeWe create meaningful advancement to shape future success
Share this job