Building Infographic Tools to Engage Stakeholders
Responding to a request to help a US Health Economics and Outcomes Research group communicate relevant HEOR and policy topics and value arguments for oncology products not only with legislators but with payers, policy makers and health care professionals
Distill and synthesize client materials to craft a narrative that is concise and credible yet compelling enough to captivate the target audience.
- Conduct literature search as needed to supplement and satisfy gaps in materials provided
- Synthesis to be contained to 1-2 page referenced infographics that can be viewed on a computer, tablet or phone as well as being printed
Created persuasive and eye-catching materials to convey key health economics and outcomes research and policy issues to inform and activate legislators
- Content was easily read, understood and remembered
- Able to easily educate and teach audience but also build a relationship with them
- End-user connects with a brand that provides credible and creative materials that is easily digested.