MBA Internship 2023
Image was generated by AI and refined by AESARA DDX
We are AESARA, a digital-forward market access agency that designs innovative solutions that enable transformative market access. We lend our expertise through management consultancy to help our clients improve performance, efficiency, and recognition of Market Access and HEOR (Health Economics and Outcomes Research) teams. We are seeking an ambitious and driven Management Consulting Intern to join our team and gain hands-on experience in the field.
As a Graduate Intern – Management Consulting you will:
- Learn core consulting frameworks to develop a structured approach to solving business problems related to organization strategy, architecture and process design
- Understand the importance of impactful story telling through different medium – PowerPoint, interactive PDFs, images, videos, online interactive games etc.
- Conduct primary and secondary research, review complex information and analyze data to make recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project outcomes
- Participate in client meetings and assist in the preparation of client deliverables
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Enrollment in an MBA program, with anticipated graduation date of Spring 2025.
- A demonstrated interest in working in healthcare or healthcare consulting
- Proficient in producing clear and professional MS suite outputs (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong collaborator, a self-starter and independent thinker.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is flexible, willing to problem-solve and stretch out of comfort zones
- A critical thinker, able to challenge conventional thinking and solve complex problems
- A strong interest in learning and adopting new digital technologies in all aspects of project work – collecting and analyzing data, effective storytelling, facilitating meetings etc.
- Prepared to work in a flexible, fast-moving, timeline-oriented environment
- Exemplary professional values and behaviors, aligned to the AESARA values: Trusted, Bold and Transformative
This is a 10–12 week paid internship program; you must be available to work approximately 40 hours a week
You will primarily work remotely, with some in-person experiences
AESARA operates remotely to do business all over the world. Many of our team members are in North Carolina.
We donate a portion of our profits to the AESARA Foundation supporting disaster relief and resiliency efforts, making a difference as global citizens.
AESARA is a woman- and POC-owned business: We welcome applicants from all ethnic, religious, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interest in Management Consulting with AESARA here:
We look forward to hearing from you!