CASE STUDY: Catalyze and Build Adequate FTE Headcount to Support Eye Care Portfolio
Department did not have adequate FTE headcount to allocate for Eye Care portfolio support in 2018.
AESARA was requested to provide seasoned Pharma HEOR to manage the Eye Care portfolio, drive payer HTA submissions, develop field tools, integrate matrix teams, and initiate launch planning and execution for 2 portfolio assets.
- Actively collaborated with Payer MSL & Global HEOR on key deliverables
- Initiated 2019 plans and payer value messages for launch products
- Lead the strategic execution and updates of HTA submissions: BCBSA Evidence Street, Hayes Inc, AMCP formulary dossier
- Proposed the strategic CMO/senior exec response letter for BCBSA Evidence Street
- BIM and HCEI were utilized with Part D customers (Humana and Aetna) by payer MSLs to help overcome access challenges and address questions.
- Seamlessly executed and collaborated with Eye Care matrix teams on approval of key payer deliverables
- Helped identify and business case for Eye Care FTE through CMO plan
- Strategic response letter at CMO-CMO critical to evidence level reversal by BCBSA Evidence for asset
- Asset evidence table success led to Managed Market leadership request for a similar resource for account manager teams