CASE STUDY: Leveraging AESARA’s in-house BioPharma product launch expertise
Required immediate resourcing to support US market entry for uterine fibroid product.
AESARA was asked to dedicate experienced value and access staff to lead strategic and tactical launch execution to ensure unparalleled launch excellence.
- Develop and operationalize the launch plan
- Drove the development of the 6 health care economics information (HCEI) pre-approval payer decks
- Prepared and marshalled HCEI tools for first-ever pre-approval use
- Implemented BCBSA Evidence Street new dossier submission format for launch readiness
- Established ICER readiness strategy as part of launch preparation
- A grounded launch plan for use across cross-functional teams and establish standard for future product launches
- Delivered first comprehensive HCEI package with consistent unmet need messaging for various payers
- Educated reviewers for pre-approval process while delivering first HCEI field tools
- Raised visibility of ICER readiness for product preparedness with application to other company franchises