Establish and execute launch plan in US
Required immediate resourcing to support US market entry for uterine fibroid product.
AESARA was asked to dedicate experienced value and access staff to lead strategic and tactical launch execution to ensure unparalleled launch excellence.
- Operationalized the CMO Launch
- Drove the development of the 6 HCEI pre-approval payer decks through competing and conflicting functional timelines
- Prepared and marshalled HCEI tools for first-ever pre-approval use
- Implemented BCBS Evidence Street new format for product launch readiness
- Established ICER Readiness strategy as part of launch preparation
- A grounded launch plan for use across cross-functional teams
- Delivered first comprehensive HCEI package with consistent unmet need messaging for various payers
- Educated reviewers for pre-approval process while delivering first HCEI field tools
- Raised visibility of ICER readiness for product preparedness with application to other company franchises