Establish and execute a comprehensive US launch plan
A midsize biopharma company required immediate resourcing to support US market entry for a women’s health product.
AESARA was asked to dedicate experienced value and access staff to lead strategic and tactical launch execution to ensure unparalleled launch excellence.
- Operationalized the CMO Launch
- Drove the development of the six HCEI pre-approval payer decks through competing and conflicting functional timelines
- Prepared and marshalled HCEI tools for first-ever pre-approval use
- Implemented BCBS Evidence Street new format for product launch readiness
- Established ICER Readiness strategy as part of launch preparation
Market Access Consulting
- Enabling Activity
US Launch Playbook and Execution
Market Access Team
- A grounded launch plan for use across cross-functional teams
- Delivered first comprehensive HCEI package with consistent unmet need messaging for various payers
- Educated reviewers for pre-approval process while delivering first HCEI field tools
- Raised visibility of ICER readiness for product preparedness with application to other company franchises